1. At the time of online transaction SMEcorner may receive excess money due to multiple debits to user Card / Bank Account as part of technical error OR user's account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. For any payment refund related queries/requests/concerns customer can contact us through any of the following channels
- Call on our Toll Free Phone banking number 18001037382
- Email us at email@example.com
- Write a request letter and send it to our below mentioned registered office address.
DIGIKREDIT FINANCE PRIVATE LIMITED
Unit No. 1B, 4th Floor, A‐Wing,
Times Square Building,
Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (E),
2. Customer has to provide us following details so that his/her request can be processed at the earliest.
DIGIKREDIT ACCOUNT DETAILS
- Loan Account number
- Transaction Reference number of the excess amount paid
REFUND RELATED DETAILS
- Beneficiary Name in bank account (Saving/Current Account)
- Beneficiary Account Number
- IFSC Code
- Registered Mobile Number
- Reason for making excess payment
3. Refund request will be processed only if
- Customer has made the excess payment to his/her loan account and
- Currently there is no outstanding in his/her loan account and the account showing credit balance
4. Refund will be done through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS only within 7 working days.
5. Customer need to claim the refund amount within 15 days from the date of payment made.